- Been working with design since 2004
- Co-founded a WordPress design company xCake (est. 2008, acquired 2012).
- Founder of Brazilian award winning "Design Blog" website (est. 2007, acquired 2014)
- Founder of online design school "Criativosfera" with over 10k students (est. 2012, acquired 2014)
- Published 2 online design courses with over 127k students
- Published hundreds of articles related to design
- Referenced on dozens of scholar publications
- Worked with several high profile companies, such as Google, HSBC, Bank of America, Santander, Emirates, Apple, Symantec and more
- UX Design Certification with UX Management specialty from the Nielsen Norman Group (certification ID: 1031727)
- Design: Sketch, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, Abstract, Axure, Balsamiq, Principle, InVision, Marvel
- Video: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Character Animator
- Languages: English, Portuguese, German, Spanish, French
- Professional Focus: User Interface Design, User Experience Design, Mobile Design
- Current Level: Senior / Manager
From time to time I will publish research or interesting articles on UX design. While I used to publish exclusively on Medium, nowadays my articles will be available here on my portfolio for free.
Why not write me an e-mail today? I may be interested!